Free Kansas Rental Agreement or Residential Lease 1 (with lead paint Disclosure).
[gview file=”http://www.dca.ga.gov/housing/specialneeds/programs/documents/C-2SampleLEASE.pdf” save=”1″]
Objective: To provide Property Management Solutions in Wichita, KS with Free Kansas Rental Agreement Forms while allowing landlords to net 100% of the rents collected by streamlining the Wichita Rental Management process.
It is important to remain in control of your properties as a landlord. Being involved in the business aspect of your Wichita rental properties is important. We recommend doing a credit check on potential tenants prior to leasing. You may decide to collect $20 to cover this fee for your Wichita rental properties. We strive to provide you with the most affordable rental property solutions. Property management in Wichita does not have to be expensive.
Basic Tenant Application Before Using Our Free Kansas Rental Agreement
[gview file=”http://mrlandlord.com/rentalapplication/app1.pdf” save=”1″]
Before using our Free Kansas Rental Agreement. Then, plan on a walk-through. Doing a walk-through prior to handing over the keys is extremely important in property management in Wichita. The walk-through is a critical part of the lease and it should not be avoided. Part of property management is starting the tenant and landlord relationship on a documented foundation. The walk-through provides a baseline for the property condition prior to the tenant moving in. Without a property management condition report, it is left to the “he said/ she said” method of dispute.
Property Management Solutions Wichita: Tips for Screening Tenants before signing our free Kansas Rental Agreement!
1. Use a written screening criteria document for all applicants before signing our Free Kansas Rental Agreement.
2. Run credit checks on all prospective applicants before signing our Free Kansas Rental Agreement.
3. Run criminal background checks on all prospective applicants before signing our Free Kansas Rental Agreement.
4. Verify rental history for the past 3 years before signing our Free Kansas Rental Agreement.
5. Obtain references from at least the present and one previous rental property owner before signing our Free Kansas Rental Agreement.
6. Require identification before signing our Free Kansas Rental Agreement.
Property Management Basic Tenant Walk-through
[gview file=”http://housing.ucsc.edu/cro/pdf/condition-checklist.pdf” save=”1″]
After using our Free Kansas Rental Agreement look at the Benefits of Active Property Management in Wichita, KS:
- a stable, more satisfied tenant base
- increased demand for rental units, particularly for multifamily units that have developed a reputation for active management
- Lower maintenance and repair costs
- improved property values
- improved safety for tenants, landlords, managers and neighboring properties
- appreciative neighbors
- The peace of mind that comes from spending more time on routine management and less on crisis control
Notice to Evict Property Management Kansas
61-3803. Notice to leave premises. Before a lawsuit to evict a person pursuant to K.S.A. 61-3801 through 61-3808, and amendments thereto, is filed, the party desiring to file such lawsuit shall deliver to the other party a notice to leave the premises for which possession is sought. The notice shall be delivered at least three days before commencing the lawsuit, by leaving a written copy with the other party or by leaving a copy thereof with any person over the age of 12 years residing on the premises described in such notice, or if no such person is found upon the premises, by posting a copy of such notice in a conspicuous place thereon, or by mailing a copy of the notice to the other party at the address of the premises described in the notice. The three day notice period provided for in this section shall be computed as three consecutive 24-hour periods to commence at the time the notice is delivered, posted or mailed. If the notice is mailed, an additional two days from the date of mailing shall be allowed for the person to leave the premises before the lawsuit is filed. Intermediate Saturdays, Sundays, legal holidays, and days on which the office of the clerk of the court is not accessible shall be included in the computation of the notice period. The notice may be combined with any notice provided for in K.S.A. 58-2540 et seq., and amendments thereto.
Before using our Free Rental Management Agreement, Screen your Tenants. A Wichita Property Management, Step by Step Guide!
Here’s a good service for screening tenants. Watch the video below.